Problems getting in...

Problems getting into portal  

RSS

Coxerman
(@coxerman)
01/05/2018 6:05 pm  

Hi,

just wondering if you changed settings your end as I now get warnings from McAfee (see attached file) when I try to enter planning portal which I cannot overide. Any suggestions?

Andrew Cox

Roger
(@user)
Moderator Admin
01/05/2018 6:21 pm  

Hi Andrew

I think this because we have not applied our SSL certificate to the website.  It should be done this week sometime.  Thanks for the heads up and I will pass this on to the web developer just to check.

I assume you got in ok?

System Architect

ReplyQuote
Coxerman
(@coxerman)
02/05/2018 8:00 pm  

thanks, but no I am still blocked as my computer does not want to take the risk and I am too lazy to change the settings. I will wait until it is sorted out your end.

Andrew Cox

ReplyQuote
Coxerman
(@coxerman)
08/05/2018 5:56 pm  

any luck in changing settings? I still cannot get into planning portal. I am unable to overide block, even tried turning off firewall. Any suggestions?

Andrew Cox

ReplyQuote
harmsch
(@30smrah)
New Member Customer
05/06/2018 9:44 am  

I have the same issue with McAfee Web Advisor - "Website status: Very risky".
If I switch off McAfee Web Advisor, then I get an Administration Log-In window, although I am already logged in ???
But I am not able to pass this window with my credentials (invalid username or password)  🙁 
IOrienteering Website was much more user-friendly...

ReplyQuote
Roger
(@user)
Moderator Admin
10/06/2018 12:13 am  

Hi - Yes this is our fault we are having problems applying our SSL.  The site is what it is and not a risk, we are not going to scam you. It is there for further information and to access the planning portal.

Roger

System Architect

ReplyQuote
Share: