Automate Download "event results scan" file fromCRON job or Ms Flow  

RSS

GeirB
(@geirbjo)
18/10/2018 7:43 am  

Hi,

The Scanned csv file exports gives me exactly what I need to build the leaderboards I was looking for. 
I'm planning on using the app for MTB Exploration, and will build leaderboards based on splits between each scan. I'm able to build leaderbords for "Best Climber" and "Best Downhiller", And also best points if I decide to include points in the competition.

I'm looking for running the competition over several weeks during summer 2019, and would like to automate leaderboard processing. i.e. download scan file each 60 minutes to produce a new leaderboard.

It would be perfect if you can give me some mechanism to do so.

Regards

Geir

Roger
(@user)
Moderator Admin
18/10/2018 7:19 pm  

Hi Geir - currently we don't have the "mechanism" to allow external download.  As a work-around just set up your own db and download the "scanned controls", map the fields that you require and your system will do the rest.  

In the meantime I'll see if there is "get" cmd that will give your system direct access. 

What db are you using and what would you use to call the data?

Roger

System Architect

ReplyQuote
GeirB
(@geirbjo)
18/10/2018 11:56 pm  

I’m planning on using Something like MS Flow Http adapter to Get the file. Not decided what db but either mysql  or mssql will do the job. 

My previous project on Strava api was based on php and mysql. 

Im not really a programmer, but able to solve most based on reusing others code and googling for solutions 😉

Regards Geir

ReplyQuote
Share: